- Stunner: Bright pink and gold shades
- Vixen: Burgundy and pearl pink shades
- Minx: Deep brown and gold shades (the gold one was the one that scared me a little)
I have to admit, the colors scared me at first. I don't know if I would wear some of them by themselves. But when you blend them together, something amazing happens. I have gotten so many compliments on my new lip colors. Mostly cause they are different shades than I would wear.
It lasts a long time, and my lips don't feel dried out or super oily. Will definitely purchase (when it's on sale of course).
Anyone tried it? What's your favorite shade?
Just the Facts (from the BzzGuide)
- Ultra blendable formula allows you to mix shades, just like a make-up artist
- Dual ends let you create the current "ombre" trend on your lips!
- Dual-sided stick features a creamy color on one end and a shimmery shade on the other
- Created by expert make-up artist, and COVERGIRL Global Creative Design Director, Pat McGrath
- 13 colorful, complementary and expertly matched shade duos
- Moisturizing formula mixes perfectly without feeling heavy or dry
- Available in most groceries, drug stores and major retailers
- Suggested to retail for $8.49
Note: BzzAgent sent the Cover Girl blast flipstick for me to try for free. The opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone.