Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bzz..Green Mountain Coffee

I have just been invited to a fabulous campaign.  Thanks to BzzAgent, I will be able to try amazing coffee.  I have been accepted into the Green Mountain coffee campaign.  Can you tell I am super excited?  I have tasted this coffee before and I have

As many of your know, I am a coffee LOVER (much to my husband's chagrin)...I am always trying out new coffees and flavors.  Look at my pantry and you'll notice that I have more coffee than food (not really, but it seems that way).

So in order for me to recommend this coffee (or not), I had to educate myself first.  Why does it matter if the company is "fair trade certified" or not?  Well, here are a few reasons, fair trade: 
  • Helps farmers get a fair price for their beans
  • Improves conditions for its workers
  • Helps protect the environment
  • Supports community development with projects resulting in new schools, roads, health clinics and safer drinking water.
  • In the end, it gives us the consumer, a better cup of coffee all around.

The Scoop

Behind the Scenes
In celebration of Fair Trade Month this October, Green Mountain Coffee® has teamed up with acclaimed musicians Grace Potter and Michael Franti to take the pair to Fair Trade farming communities in Colombia and Sumatra. Visit the Green Mountain Coffee® Facebook page at Facebook.com/GreenMountainCoffee for a behind-the-scenes look at each trip, and be there for the journey as Grace and Michael learn about the impact Fair Trade has on farming communities (and why it results in a better cup of coffee for you).

Unlock Great Content
By watching the videos and taking part in Fair Trade Month, you'll have the chance to unlock Fair Trade Certified Green Mountain Coffee® samples and coupons, and be able to enter for a chance to win your very own trip to a Fair Trade source country.

Rock Out With Grace & Michael
Of course, it's not a celebration without a party, and there's no party without some great music. Visit the Green Mountain Coffee® Facebook page to view live concert streams in the coming weeks as Grace Potter rocks New York City with her stunning voice and Michael Franti revs up the crowd with his infectiously energetic performance.

Of course, for more information and to see all the different varieties of coffees, you can visit their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment