Monday, April 16, 2012

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream




I was chosen to try Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream as part of a Bzzagent campaign.

It is designed t correct blotchy skin, reduce redness, and make skin less dull.  Is it a miracle cream?  No, but it is decent.  I don't wear a lot of makeup, so the first day it felt a bit weird, but my skin felt good.  It evened out my skin tone.

It it super easy to use.  Does not feel oily.  It has a slight tint, which is ok with me, you just have to make sure you apply it well or else it'll leave streaks.  The smell was good, a bit overpowering at first, but after a while you get used to it.  I think it helped to hydrate my skin, because my skin didnt feel as taut as it does with other creams.

So is it worth it?  I think so.  It worked for me, yet I am easy to please.

No comments:

Post a Comment