Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Freeze and Shake House Party - Party Pack

I got my Freeze and Shake party pack in the mail yesterday. My daughter was so excited to see all the decorations, she wanted to steal all the flower hair clips.

I have seen the commercial for these and have wanted to try them. But you know me, I am extremely thrifty (Cheap). So I was so glad to be chosen for this house party.





This is what the party pack included:

  • 4 coupons for $10 off Freeze & Shake
  • 15 coupons for guests for $3 off Freeze & Shake
  • 16 Lively leis
  • 6 Flower hair clips
  • 1 Freeze & Shake magnets
  • 50 Drink umbrellas
  • 72 Flamingo toothpicks
  • 1 Cooler
  • 1 Flip-flop string lights
Let the party plans beging!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Following you from Blog Frog in the Top Social Giveaways Community. Would love a visit and a follow back on my blog: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com. We are having a fantastic iPad 2 giveaway and I hope you will enter if you haven’t already! Thanks! Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete