Friday, July 15, 2011

Bzz...Lawry's Marinades & Seasoned Salt

I was chosen to be part of the Lawry's Marinades and Seasoned Salt campaign. I was so excited!!!!

I have tried these before the campaign (the Caribbean Jerk and Baja Chipotle) and have enjoyed them immensely. My friend had a BBQ and used it to prepare the chicken. It was so yummy off the grill.

The package I received came with 2 full sized bottles of marinades (balsamic herb and seasoned salt). I used the seasoned salt one the same day in my burgers. It was delicious. I have not used the Balsamic one yet, I have to find a recipe that my family will like (I have 2 picky eaters).

There are so many flavors to choose from. These are my favorite:


These are so easy to use. I just clean my meat in the morning and let them sit in the marinade for about 10 hours, til I get in from work. The meat is so juicy and flavorful. It is perfect for a busy mom. Sometimes it's hard (and a bit expensive) to put all these flavors together in a homemade rub, but for less than $3 a bottle, it's all in there (better if Publix has a BOGO sale - which it does all the time).

This campaigned allowed me to try new flavors. I used some of the coupons I received to purchase additional flavors (on a BOGO sale - of course), and I shared the others. I will definitely continue using this product, it is not only delicious, but a time saver for me.

Note: BzzAgent provided me the product for free. What I have written are my own thoughts, neither influenced by Lawry's nor BzzAgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment