Monday, May 2, 2011

Vocalpoint...RSVParty...P&G Beauty (update)

I guess its time to plan my RSVParty. April just flew by. I just got an email letting me that I should be getting my RSVParty kits soon. They also listed what the kit included:

RSVParty Kit Contents:
  • 8 Orgullosa Brochures
  • 8 Coupon Booklets
  • 1 $10 Target® Gift Card for you
  • 7 $5 Target® Gift Cards for guests
  • 1 Compact Mirror
  • 1 COVERGIRL® Lash Blast Mascara
  • 8 Olay® Total Effects Body Washes
  • 4 Pantene® Curly Hair Series Dry to Moisture Conditioners
  • 4 Pantene® Medium-Thick Hair Solutions Breakage to Strength Conditioners
  • 4 Pantene® Curly Hair Series Dry to Moisturizer Shampoos
  • 4 Pantene® Medium-Thick Hair Solutions Breakage to Strength Shampoos
  • 4 Pantene® Medium-Thick Hair Solutions Frizzy to Smooth Shampoos
  • 8 Secret® Scent Expressions Ooh-La-La Lavender Body Splash
Cant wait. Most likely it'll have to be on Saturday, May 14th. Now, the question is, which 7 of my friends do I like enough to share these awesome samples with!

No comments:

Post a Comment