Monday, May 2, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Woo hoo! Yipee! Hooray! I have been given my first ever blog award...the Versatile Blogger Award!!!

Photobucket

I was given this award from Tanya over at TanyaTreasureTrove.

Thank you Tanya!!!! Go "follow" her, support a fellow blogger.

Now for the rules:

To accept this award:

* Thank the person who awarded you.
* Divulge 7 things about yourself.
* Award 15 discovered bloggers.

7 Things About Me:
1. I HATE shopping for clothes...Exminity exists between me and Outlets malls.
2. I have 2 children (a boy and a girl)
3. I LOVE to read (books, magazines, blogs)
4. I've been married for 12 years to an amazing man who makes me laugh every day.
5. I have discovered that I love to cook.
6.My motto...If it's free, it's for me! I know how to find a great deal.
7. I was born in Puerto Rico.

And now for my fellow award recipients:

15 Blogs you should follow......


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just landed here from Blog Frog. I'm a brand new follower.

    My blog is about art, photography, crafts, quotes and inspiration. I'd love for you to drop by and say hello.
    Bella Vida by Letty
    Bella Vida by Letty

    Congratulations on the award.
    btw - im boricua too :)

    ReplyDelete