Monday, April 4, 2011

BZZ...Pledge and Glade Candles



Spring cleaning...that's what I did not of the weekend. I hate the thought of doing it, but when it's done, I feel so much better. My house looks and feels so clean. Love that!

I decided to try out the Pledge spray this weekend. I used it on all my stainless steel appliances (even my coffee maker), on the granite counter-tops, the cabinets, anything I could think of. And I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised. I have been on the lookout for something to clean all my appliances. All the stainless steel cleaners are so expensive (I'm cheap remember). So i was so happy to see that this really worked and it is so easy. I will definitely keep using it. My search is finally over (hurray!!!!)

I also burned the candle that was in my bzzkit. It smelled really good. Not overpowering. Just, for lack of a better work, clean. It was simple. Strong smells usually give me a headache, and this did not. Definitely a winner in my book.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ! I'm giving you the versatile blogger award! Hope
    you come over and accept it.:-)

    http://tanyatreasuretrove.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete