Friday, March 11, 2011

Vocalpoint...RSVParty...P&G Beauty Products

The good news (and free products to test) keep on coming. I was just chosen to host an RSVParty through Vocalpoint.

They are send me these cool party favors:
  • Over $500 worth of P&G beauty products to share with friends from COVERGIRL®, Pantene®, Olay® and more.
  • Special gifts to share with my friends.
  • Valuable coupons to use and share.

All i have to do is invite at least 5 friends the week of May 8th. (that's easy to do - I am envisioning a "Girl's Night In event - definitely need that.) The party kit will get here sometime during the week of May 1.

Gotta start planning!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Friday blog hop!
    your newest folower,
    clavsupclose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm your newest follower from the "You Like Me" Friday Blog Hop! I'd love it if you'd check out The Copper Brick Road and follow back!

    Feel free to join my TGIF Friday Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you from You
    Like Me Friday Blog Hop!
    Hope you visit me and return
    the follow!:0)

    ReplyDelete