Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bzz...Scrubbing Bubbles Mega shower foamer

Let me preface this post by saying, I HATE, DETEST, LOATHE cleaning the bathroom. It is just not an enjoyable thing to do. My shower is enclosed by glass on 3 sides. Not that I am complaining, but my shower is huge. It's not easy to clean. I actually have to step into it to clean it. So products with a strong chemical smell are the worst, because the smell gets trapped in there, and almost suffocate me.

I have tried so many different products, but I think we have a winner. As mentioned in my previous post, I love Scrubbing Bubbles products. They are so easy and fun to use. They have definitely stepped up and made an amazing product.

I like that you can see where you spray, so there are no missing spots, so I can be certain that my shower is fully clean.
The smell: it is not as strong as other products I've used. I can stand in the shower for longer than 2 minutes at a time, and completely clean my shower all in one shot.
Quality of work: I was honestly amazed! I usually have to put a lot of elbow grease to clean the glass. I didn't with this product. I simply wiped it down with a sponge and the water spots were gone. It was so easy and effortless.

I will definitely buy this product again, and I will tell everyone who wants to hear about it, how wonderful it is. Thankfully BzzAgent sent some coupons for it, so I can get some for myself, and share some of the coupons too.











I'll post my review of some of the other products in a few days.

This product was received as a sample from BzzAgent. I was not paid for this review, this is honestly how I feel about the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment