Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bzz. I got my SC Johnson Kit

Next to the HTC HD7 campaign, this is my favorite BZZcampaign so far. SC Johnson is one of my favorite companies. I love the scrubbing bubbles line of products. So I was ecstatic to get accepted into this campaign.

These are the products the kit included:
* 4 oz Glade Spring collection candle
* Glade plug-ins scented oil refill
* Pledge lemon spray
* Scrubbing Bubbles (yay!) mega shower foamer
* Scrubbing Bubbles (double yay!) toilet cleaning gel kit.

I set out immediately to use these products. Here are some pics of them in action.

I LOVE candles, so I immediately opened it, the scent was sparkle of spring.

It was time to change the scented oil, so the refill came at just the right time. It smells amazing.

The Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning gel kit looked cool, so I had to play with it. The first pic at the bottom is what it looks like in the toilet. Weird looking, but it smells great.








I cannot wait to try the rest of the products. I know I'll love them like I love the rest of the package.

If you haven't tried BzzAgent yet, give it a try. It is definitely worth your effort. They have campaigns on all kinds of cool stuff. I've gotten juice, bagels, a phone, cleaning product, etc. to try out. I know of people who have gotten into the makeup ones, there's some for coffee, bras, and the list goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment