Monday, February 28, 2011

Today's Thrifty Adventure...CVS



For the longest time I have been wanting a battery powered toothbrush. My husband got one a few years ago and I have been coveting it. So I was super excited, when I saw the SouthernSavers.com's weekly CVS ad. There it was, my dream come true...What I wanted...for FREE.

CVS had them on sale for $6. So i essentially got 2 of them for free and paid $3 each for the other 2. So I got 4 of them for the price of one.

So I cut out the coupons and went there this afternoon for my lunch break.

I got 4 of them (one for each of us) and I got the Nice and Easy foam color. I used the following coupons:


Oral-B Cross Action Power Toothbrush, 1 ct., or Brush Heads, 2 pk., $6 Limit 2
-B1G1 Oral-B CrossAction power battery toothbrush, PG 1/30 (EXP 2/28)
-$3 off Oral-B battery toothbrush, PG 2/27

And the coupon I got in the mail for the free foam color from nice and easy.

Then I decided to splurge and buy some breath mints (If you know me, spending $1.99 is a splurge for candy).

So my total after everything was $10.37. And I got $7 in extra care buck that I am planning on using later this week to buy paper towels and toilet paper and a few other goodies.

I would say that's a pretty good deal. According to my receipt, it was $38.55 in savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment