Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Survey Sites

Less than a year ago, I came across a blog post of a person who turned surveying almost into a part time job (not extremely lucrative, but a nice way to save money). So I thought I'd give it a try. I started with maybe 1 or 2, but the money wasn't amassing quick enough for me. So, i signed up for more, and rest is, as they say, history.

I really enjoy trying new products (a perk) and sharing my opinion. Here are a few of the panels I participate in:

My Survey - They offer some product testing, they try to make the surveys not as repetitive. The payout is quick and there is a variety of rewards to choose from (gift cards, check, PayPal money, etc.)

Opinion Outpost - Opinion Outpost is nice because they offer a fair payout for your time and plenty of opportunities. Most surveys are worth 20-30 points and take 5-15 minutes. Each point is worth $.10. So they add up quickly. You can cash out rather quickly. It's nice because you can cash out with as little as $5. I cash out at least once a month with at least $20. The only bad thing, they don't deposit into PayPal accounts. It has to be a paper check. I can deal with a that.

Ipsos I-Say - . Each completed survey earns you points redeemable for cash: 50 points = $5. You'll earn an entry into a $5,000 drawing for every survey you complete. Occasional product testing. They send out full sized products, not just little bottles. That's nice!

Inbox Dollars - Get paid to read emails and take surveys. Each day you can participate in a new survey that generally pays $.50 and takes just a few minutes. Payment is by check when your account reaches $30. Super easy.

MindField - The surveys are usually short and the payout is nice. Also nice, you can cash out when your account reaches $5.

Other suevey sites I like, but you have to apply and wait to be accepted into.

Synovate
Pine Cone Research


Tips
-Set up an email account for surveys, good to have them all in one place and it doesn't clog up your personal account.
-Make sure you fill out the profile questionnaires. A bit annoying but it helps limit the amount of surveys you get that you don't qualify for.

No comments:

Post a Comment