Thursday, February 17, 2011

She Speaks: Johnsonville Italian Sausage Program







I've been selected to participate in the Johnsonville Italian Sausage Program!


I have just discovered I enjoy the taste of sausage, so this program will be fun for me to try out.


The program description is as follows:


Turn any regular night into "Thank You Night." While your family might not say it out loud, they'll say "thank you" in their own way. A clean plate, a second serving or five extra minutes at the dinner table could be the way your family shows genuine appreciation for your dish featuring Johnsonville Italian Sausage.

To help you create that perfect "Thank You Night" your kit will come with:

  • 3 coupons for free Johnsonville Italian Sausage
  • 5 additional $1.50 off pass-along coupons to share with friends and family
  • 5 delicious recipes your family will love!
I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment