Monday, January 10, 2011

I went shopping today

Went to Publix today for a quick run. Special K cereal was on sale, and it is my favorite. So I got 8 boxes. I had the BOGO coupon and it was a store BOGO. So, I got 8 boxes of cereal for free, plus overage because I also used the Target coupons.
I also got 2 boxes of Keebler 100 calorie snacks, some apples, a bag of Seattle's Best organic coffee, 2 boxes of Ziploc bags, and a box of Excedrin.

I payed $5.31 for all of it. It would've been less but I splurged on the coffee.

Update: I forgot to upload my pic, but my hubby did almost the same shopping trip with a few different things (like his favorite cereal and some steak for dinner) but still the end result was the same. His purchases came up to $5.12.

All in all, we have gotten 20 boxes of Special K cereal (my favorite) for free. Not bad at all.

1 comment: