Thursday, January 13, 2011

I was chosen for a Coffee Mate Cafe Party

I love being chosen to host these house parties. You always get a lot of cool things to try out. You were give a choice of 4 kits. I got the Classic Game Night Party kit.

This is what my kit includes:
  • A selection of classic games, such as a poker set and Cranium®
  • COFFEE-MATE® branded playing cards
  • Coupons for free COFFEE-MATE®
  • NESCAFÉ® TASTER'S CHOICE® samples to use at the party and to give to attendees to take home
  • Napkins and cups
  • Special snacks and other essentials that will make your party a big hit!
I can't wait. I love spending time with my friends and I love coffee. It's the best of both worlds! (The sad part is that as soon as I typed that sentence the Hannah Montana song popped in my head and I cant stop singing it. Grrrr!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I definitely a Coffee Mate lover...it's in my coffee every morning. I can't do without my hazelnut.

    http://chicksdigcoupons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete