Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bzzz...Thomas' Bagel Thins

I have a confession to make: I am a carb-aholic. So you can imagine my excitement when I was chosen to be a part of the Thomas' Bagel Thins campaign for BzzAgent.com.

I went to the store yesterday and got them. I got the everything bagel. I didn't even wait for breakfast time, I had it with my soup for dinner last night.

Overall, it was good. It just takes a little to get used to how thin it is, not like your typical bagel. But the flavor was good, it toasted nicely. It's perfect for a sandwich.

It's nice because they are only 110 calories (by themselves, then you add the cheese, butter, etc, and it goes up - but its a good starting number).

Would I recommend them? Yes, because they have the same bagel taste we love, just not as many calories, and all the extra carbs we don't need. They are a nice change from your typical bagel. You can use them in the typical way you would a bagel, in recipes for mini pizzas, for breakfast sandwiches, as a side with a salad, etc. My kids liked them, they were the perfect size, so it helped with portion control.

My final thought, I will definitely buy them again. They have a Cinnamon raisin one i want to try, they also have whole wheat and plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment